Thinking of Surgery? Try This Natural Hemorrhoid Treatment First…
By Admin1 • October 11, 2017 • Uncategorized
Before you consider going under the knife, consider trying a natural hemorrhoid treatment. Here are some natural treatments that will help to relieve hemorrhoid pain ( also check out Hemorrhoid Free for Life here for more ), reduce inflammation and shrink hemorrhoids.
* Apply chamomile as a topical ointment to the affected area. It helps to reduce inflammation.
* Use calendula oil to speed up the healing process. Take 1 cup of fresh calendula petals, 2 cups of olive oil, and Â½ cup of wheat germ oil. Cover and let it sit in a sunny window for two weeks. Apply it as a topical ointment.
* Try some horst chestnut tea or pills to help relieve hemorrhoid pain and inflammation.
* Take some apple cider vinegar and apply it to the hemorrhoids and inside the rectum. This helps to ease the pain and shrink the size of the hemorrhoids.
* Apply witch hazel ointment directly on the hemorrhoid to relieve swelling, itching and discomfort.
* Boil three banana peels in 2 cups of water. Simmer until half of the water is gone. Add sugar to enhance the flavor. Drink this for 2-3 days until the hemorrhoids are gone.
* Add 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper to 8 oz of water and drink this 2 to 3 times daily for about a week. It clears up hemorrhoids and you have less recurrence.
* Melt some Vicks VapoRub. Add 1 cake of Camphor and stir it until it is completely mixed with the Vicks. Apply 3-4 times per day to hemorrhoids that are inside and out for about a week.
* Brew a cup of Butcherâ€™s Broom tea to help treat inflammation. You can add honey or stevia to sweeten the tea. It is also available in a pill form.
* Peel a small clove of garlic, prick it with a knife a few times and insert it into the rectum. It immediately kills the pain and itching. It also helps to speed the healing process.
* Boil two garlic cloves in two cups of water until they become soft. Situate yourself above the pot for fifteen minutes. It helps to stop the pain and shrink the hemorrhoids.